Search This Blog

Thursday, January 10, 2008

start of the new year

It is nearly a month since my last post!! That's not the best way to run a blog and I must get back to reporting on wildlife locally and things which affect us locally. That allows me considerable scope!
This is just a quick note to let you know we are still busy in our local group. In a few minutes I will be going to a local hall to get our first public meeting of 2008 underway. We have a speaker to talk abut wildlife in Somerset , showing slides from his own photographic collection and showing us many wildlife exhibits he has collected over the years.
It should be a good opportunity to learn more and to meet again many of our local friends that we only see from time to time.
I'll report back soon on how that went with news from the Wildlife Trust and much much more!!

No comments:

Post a Comment