Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Tim Jackson and "Prosperity without Growth"

Over breakfast this morning I casually picked up and revisited the concluding chapter in Tim Jackson's book, "Prosperity without Growth"
It immediately made me think about all the drama unfolding around the world over the lack of economic growth  and the debt problem. The party conferences are fighting about who is doing most to get the economy going again.
In this brief post I am giving you a link to a talk given by Tim Jackson.
Click here to view the talk.
Its the first time I've seen Tim Jackson speak to an audience and for me its a very thought provoking experience. He does make reference to the natural world just in case your wondering!
I must come back to this topic again soon.

Or use this URL:
http://resolve.sustainablelifestyles.ac.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment