Search This Blog

Friday, June 25, 2021

 OPAL news!


We had our first meeting of this new gathering of local groups who are all interested in outdoor activities.

I'm waiting for a note of our discussions and comments. About 20 local groups were present covering a very wide range of interests. I was representing our local group of the Somerset Wildlife Trust.

More soon I hope

Update! No news so far, the meeting was I considered a success in attracting so many interested parties but I have not so far even received a list of the parties present. An ominous indication that as I expected problems in coordinating and leading such a group and communicating with them all would be a problem!

1 comment:

  1. I've now heard that the next meeting of OPAL will be on September 22nd at 6 pm in Langport. but no listing of members etc., yet!

    ReplyDelete