Search This Blog

Monday, February 04, 2008

Langport Walking Festival 14th and 15th June 2008



In my previous post I gave details of an event our local area group is supporting as a way to raise some funds to help with the cost of organising our public meeting programme which is in danger of running at a loss! Several of our committee have agreed to take part and to find sponsors. As chair of our group and editor of this blog I am hoping to use this opportunity to find my own sponsors for the benefit of local wildlife. This will be the third year running I have taken part in this Festival. You can give your support by using the comment feature on this blog. I look forward to hearing from you all!

You can find details of the Festival by clicking here.
I've included a photo of one of the check points on the walk and a wild orchid close to the path.

No comments:

Post a Comment